Thursday, March 06, 2008
Vomit Watch 2008
Just a quickie to let you know all is well in our household. Kathryn returned to school yesterday and was fine. She was a little nervous about eating, but I told her to just go to the nurse if she didn't feel well and I would come get her. The best news (well, other than that Kathryn is feeling fine, of course) is that no one else is sick. It's been a few days so I feel pretty confident that we're in the clear. Whew! Dodged that bullet! Now, if I could just get the umph to complete the laundry from Sunday night. Three bathmats and the toilet seat cover remain soiled (although not egregiously...just a few spots, really.) After the laundry marathon on Monday, I just can't seem to finish the job. But, that's what tomorrows are for. I'm going to watch TV now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment