Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer fun at the Cabin - July 2009

I love, love, love spending my birthday weekend at The Cabin every year and this year was no exception. It's always a lot of fun, even when it's rainy, cool and overcast as it was this time. We made the best of it by tooling around in the golf cart (Alexander is definitely a good driver...definitely),


riding the ATV,

playing miniature golf (too bad I don't have any pictures of that outing; it was a hoot), picking flowers,


hopping rocks in the creek (we managed to keep Alexander from falling in the drink this time, so that was a plus)

and, of course, snuggling with Ama and Ampa.

No, I'm not too old to snuggle, thank you very much.

My mama made me a lemon cake for my birthday and Nate and I had a night out on the town. Had a great dinner at Santa Fe and saw The Hangover, which was absolutely hysterical. As always, it was a great weekend and we're looking forward to returning soon. Thanks Mama and Big Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I love, love, love being able to spend it with you.