Thursday, March 22, 2007

Friday Flashback: Fun with Food


Kathryn was a little bewildered by her first encounter with rice cereal:
She loved my home cookin'! Carrots were the vegetable of the day:
And there's nothing like a good old fashioned cupcake at Ama's house complete with green sprinkles:
Poor Juliana had a little bout of constipation so prunes were the remedy of choice, much to her dismay:
Spinach was one of her favorites...clearly not my child.
Yogurt is not a finger food.
One of Alexander's first new foods was peaches and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while feeding a child. His expressions were priceless!
Wait for it....
Waaaaiiiiit....
And, there it is!
Oh my gosh, he was so funny making that face and then opening his mouth for more!

I know I posted "Spaghetti Night" before, but it's worthy of a repeat:
Never knew food could be so much fun, did you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to look back on the precious moments we've forgotten about!