Sunday, June 07, 2009

Summer is Here!

Poor neglected blog. :( I think about you all the time, take great pictures, think of clever things to say, write down silly things the kids say and then never get around to visiting you. Now that the kids are home for the summer, I'm going to try to check in more often so you'll know what's going on with us. The new picture is only the beginning of what I have to share with you (and my flock of readers, of course!) We spent the day at the zoo this past Friday and saw the baby elephant, Beco, again. I have lots of great pictures for you from that fun day, but I have to go for now. I'll be back soon, though! Thanks for being so patient with me. ~ Lori :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of K, J and A.