Monday, September 21, 2009

LOL Cat of the Day 9/21/09

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This cat looks just like Molly!

2 comments:

Judy Sombar said...

I want you to know that my husband happened upon your blog from the link on mine and was HOWLING just reading the title. Because he would totally agree, of course, that three kids is better than four (being that he and I were apparently smoking crack when we decided on that fourth!). :) (I love my fourth....so no offense to him if he reads this, somehow, and end up on a shrink's couch lamenting of this awful commentary of his terrible mother). LOL- Judy

Lori said...

Ha, Judy! Check out this post; it's where we got the tag line.

http://leehousehold.blogspot.com/2008/03/business-time.html

I'm glad your husband got a good laugh out of it. Sometimes, I feel like it might be taken as mean spirited, which it's not meant to be, as you'll see from the video. I'm sure you two will enjoy this song. It's a hoot!

P.S. I'm fully aware that my children will end up in counseling one day. I wouldn't be doing my job if they didn't. ;)