This afternoon ~
Alexander to Mommy: I get big hug.
M: You want a big hug?
A: Yes.
M: Ooooo, I love a big hug (hugging tightly) and you know what else I love?
A: (taking a moment to mull it over) Waisins!
M: (laughing) Well, I do like raisins, but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I love YOU!
A: (giggling) Nother hug!
It's been a busy week. The girls had swim lessons every morning and then Kathryn had soccer camp from 4-6 every afternoon. Lessons are going well and they're having a great time and Kathryn has had a blast at soccer and has made a couple new friends. She's ever the optimist in that her response to this awesome camp ending tomorrow was, "At least I won't be in the sun anymore." It's been pretty hot this week so I can't blame her.
We're off to Deep Creek this weekend to hang out with Nana and PopPop and enjoy some R&R at Mom and Big Daddy's cabin in the woods. I'll be back next week with tales of our adventures and more on our Disney trip. Oh, and Strep Butt. You're gonna love that one.
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Are you back yet? We need to know more about Strep Butt!
Post a Comment