Thursday, November 06, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes 2

Just for fun ~

Alexander: You wan piss-a-me? (You want a piece of me? Compliments of his big sister, Kathryn.) ~ 7/08

Alexander: I wuf go wybeawy, mommy. (I love to go to the library.) ~ 7/30/08

Upon dropping her dinosaur on the floor in the car ~
Juliana: Alexander, can you get my dino?
Alexander: No, I can't get it. I diving (driving). ~ 8/21/08

Alexander: Mommy. Mommy. Mommy!
Mommy: Yeah?
Alexander: Say, "Yes, honey!"
Mommy: Yes, honey. ~ 10/08

Kathryn upon finding a bug bite under her arm: It looks like I have a third nipple! 10/08

Daddy (trying to get out the door): Juliana! Are you ready yet? What are you doing?
Juliana (in a singsong voice): Pooping!
Daddy: Oh.
Mommy: Asked and answered. ~ 11/6/08

Mommy: What are you doing today?
Alexander: I not very talking to you. ~ 11/6/08

Mommy: I love you.
Alexander: I wuf too. ~ 11/6/08

Juliana: Spell dog.
Mommy: D-O-G.
Juliana: Spell it!
Mommy: D-O-G.
Juliana: Spell it!
Mommy: Oh! It! I-T. :) ~ 11/6/08

Kathryn: Why did the booger cross the street?
Mommy: Why?
Kathryn: It was tired of getting picked on. ~ 11/08

Alexander (running toward me): Mommy!
Mommy: How's my pumpkin?!
Alexander: Say pumpkin pie; I pumpkin pie.
Mommy: How's my pumpkin pie?! ~ 11/22/08

Kathryn (choosing a lolly pop): Why do I always have to pick last?
Daddy: Cause I don't like you as much.
Kathryn: That's a poor answer. ~ 11/22/08

Alexander-speak:
yessirtaday - yesterday
skewel - school
raidypop - lollypop
Jeweyana - Juliana
pwease - please
stister - sister

Updates are on their way now that I'm back on my feet.

:)

No comments: