She chose a Doggie theme, which was not surprising in the least. Juliana designed her cake and decorated it with an assortment of dog toys. She took her job very seriously and did a wonderful job.
![]() |
Future cake decorator extraordinaire.![]() |
![]() |
| The girls with the finished product - beautiful! And, the cake looks good, too. ;) |
Several of Juliana's neighborhood friends joined us for the festivities.
![]() | ||||||||||||
| Ava, Helena, Ava, Juliana, Kathryn, Anna, Kritika and Alexander |
![]() |
| What fun is a group shot without the silly pose? |
Grammee and GrandDad came from Maryland for the weekend to help celebrate.



The kids had a great time playing pin the license tag on the dog's collar. Kathryn drew the dog and made the licenses and ran the game. Such a great big sis. :)

![]() |
| Juliana's is the only one not on the paper! :) |
we snacked on dog food,
and we sang to the birthday girl and had cake.

We also played Freeze Dance to Who Let the Dogs Out, but I'm having trouble loading the video.
Lastly, the birthday girl opened her presents...and played in a gift bag.

All in all, it was a great party. Happy 6th Birthday, Juliana! We love you, sweet girl.









1 comment:
I know you had a good time at your dog party. I'm sorry I missed it. You are such a cutie!
Post a Comment