Kathryn had been a long time Star Wars fan so it was no surprise to me that she wanted a Star Wars theme for her 8th birthday. Our first task was to decide on the cake. There were so many options and she was very close to choosing a 3D R2-D2, but ended up wanting the Millennium Falcon (Hans Solo's ship, for the uninitiated.) As always, I was happy to make my girl a special birthday cake and I accepted her challenge. She was very pleased with the results and, as usual, I surprised myself. It turned out great, if I do say so myself! There are only two inedible pieces; the gun on the top and the satellite dish are both Legos that Kathryn was excited to contribute. :)
 |
| Rear view of engine thrusters |
 |
| MAKE YOUR OWN LIGHTSABER, BABY!!! |
 |
| Party Peeps: Delaney, Abby, Kathryn, Emma, Madi, Annika and Shazia. |
|
|
|
 |
| Ama and Ampa came to celebrate! |
|
|
Kathryn's first sleepover birthday party was a great success!
Happy Birthday, my darling! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment