Thursday, November 02, 2006
We're outta here!
We're finishing up packing the car and planning a 4 AM departure. Our first stop is Nate's step-sister's wedding in Raleigh, NC. We're all a part of the wedding and are very much looking forward to helping Aimee and Chris celebrate their big day. I'll post pictures of the kids in their wedding finest when we return. After the wedding festivities, we're driving to Orlando, FL where we'll vacation for a week. We're looking forward to a day at Disney World and spending time at the beach. I'm sure the pool at the resort will be a favorite, as well. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this time as it was much colder than we anticipated when we went two years ago. The forecast looks good so far. On our return trip, we're spending a night in Georgia to visit Nate's old roommate from college, Jason, and his family. We're very much looking forward to meeting Jason and Andrea's 15-month old son, Jake, and catching up with our old friends. We'll return to our own beds on Monday, the 13th. It won't take me long after returning to torture you with a ridiculous amount of pictures from our various adventures, as well as agonizing stories about the more than 36 hours we'll be spending in a car with 3 small children. I'm tickled pink at the mere thought of it. Can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and festivities. I know Aimee checks the blog periodically so once again...CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment