At dinner the other night, Nate and I watched intently as Juliana put peas on the tines of her fork one by one and then slid them all up to the top of her fork and attempted to eat them with the fork sideways. (It didn't work very well.) Nate had to shield his face he was laughing so hard and I was mainly impressed with her focus and dedication to completing the task. We attribute said attention span to Montessori training. I suppose it's a major improvement to what she did with peas on her second birthday, landing us in Urgent Care for removal by a trained professional. I'll have to tell that story in a Friday Flashback...yes, I shall do that because it's definitely one for the archives.
Alexander's new word is "eeah" which is what the girls want every night for dinner...pizza! His favorite word is still "cheese" and he's saying "bah bah" more frequently when prompted to bid someone adieu.
Here they are after Christmas in their sweaters Nana knit for them:
I'll be back soon to post pictures from Kathryn's birthday party and her Celebration of Life at school. It's been a busy month!
2 comments:
I'm already planning next year's crop of sweaters. If I don't start early, I'll never finish. Now if Andy and Kim adopt before Christmas, I'll have to knit 7 sweaters!
Good luck Nana!
Lori, can I get a copy of this picture for my talking frame? I used the one from Juliana's birthday but this one so much better with Alexander upright!
Post a Comment