Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gingerbread House...

Finally!

I constructed the walls yesterday and the girls decorated to their heart's content today. I added some icicles and did the peak of the roof (hey, I wanted to play, too!) They had a great time and did a wonderful job.

Kathryn's side (lattice pattern) and roof:Juliana's front door:Juliana's side (hearts and a butterfly) and roof:Kathryn's side, roof and front door (it's a Duplex):
We might just have to do another one next year!

3 comments:

--Andy said...

Ooh! Looks like Kathryn lost a tooth!

Lori said...

Oh, yes. I've been meaning to blog about that, too. I've got a better picture of her to share. She was hoping to lose the other one by Christmas so she could ask for her two front teeth, but the other one isn't ready to let go quite yet. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Tasha Greene-Adams said...

Man...those kids are talented! :-)