Saturday, June 23, 2007

Juliana the Composer

Juliana serenaded us in the car on the way to the gym the other day. Her little ditty went something like this:

You have to do what mommy wants to do
You have to do what mommy wants to do
You have to do what mommy wants to do
Or else she will be angwwwwyyyyy. ("Angry" in a low, menacing voice)

This morning, she made up another song and sang it to Nate:

You have to do what mommy says
You have to do what mommy says
You have to do what daddy says
You have to do what evewybody says.

Do you think she's a bit perturbed? I guess everyone needs an outlet. I can see her name in lights already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juliana, what a nice song! Will you sing it for me the next time I see you?
Love, Ama