Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Fixing a Boo Boo
Juliana fell off the swing yesterday and started to cry. I ran out to check on her and after a quick once-over realized she was fine, just startled. She said her knee hurt, but there were no visible wounds. I picked her up, content to baby her until she felt better. As I carried her back toward the house, she said she was going to count to 6 and then she wanted me to put her down. Agreed. She started counting as I started walking again and she stopped counting to tell me she wanted me to walk around in circles because she didn't want to go in. Okey dokey. I started walking in circles as she counted. She got to 5 and reminded me that when she got to 6, I was to put her down. Gotcha. She says, "I'm gonna start over now." Of course you are. Meanwhile, I'm getting a little dizzy. She counts to 6, I put her down and off she goes. Another crisis resolved. All in a day's work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's why you get paid the big bucks!
Post a Comment