I wasn't going to post the videos because I thought I had to post them on YouTube first, but turns out Blogger has a handy dandy little "Add Video" button and lo and behold, it works! So, I can share our prima ballerina with you without exposing other kids to the world at large. Fear not, the videos are only about 2 minutes each. Juliana is on the right.
The first routine was tap:
Then, they did a ballet routine. Note the hot pink tutu under her leotard skirt.
Lastly, they did their gymnastics routines and a little free-play and award ceremony at the end.
HOW PRECIOUS IS SHE!?!? I was beaming so much during her first routine that I made my eyes water. And, Nate grinned from ear to ear the whole time he was videotaping. It was so fun watching her do something she clearly loves and I've been amazed at how closely she pays attention and concentrates in her class. Next time we're taking flowers!
1 comment:
She's adorable... that was wonderful to watch. Keep on dancing!!!
Post a Comment