Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things Juliana Remembers

Last week, as we were returning from school (we have our best conversations in the car), Juliana said there are three things she remembers. She repeated them the next day so I thought if they're important enough for her to recite every day, they're important enough to include in my blog. They are, in order:

1. You can't bring a stuffed animal to school.
2. You can't open all the drawers in your dresser at the same time or it will fall on you.
3. Daddy said we may be able to get a new kitten after Oscar dies.

I'll be sure and update you when she adds to her list of important things a 4-year old must remember from day to day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the 3 thing Juliana remembers; they have no connection to each other. How did she learn about #2?

Nana