Monday, April 14, 2008

Snarf. Gobble. Yum. Ugh.

Well, so much for getting caught up this weekend. I should have known better than to write that, especially considering what a busy weekend we had between Kathryn's first soccer game of the season (her team won 6-1!), dance (a make-up class for Juliana), a birthday party (adult this time, woo hoo!), an Open House at Juliana's school (rescheduled from the big snow) and seeing daddy off to Boston for a conference (till tomorrow night.)

I also started reading my neighborhood's Book Club selection last night. The meeting is this Thursday which gives me precious little time to read the whole thing and yet here I sit blogging while alternately baking chocolate chip cookies and stuffing cookie dough into my pie hole. Oh, and cookies, too; I don't discriminate between the dough and the baked variety. I do believe that I've successfully reached my limit and that I have effectively eradicated the relentless chocolate cravings I've been having lately. Perhaps noooooow I can get back on track with my calorie counting regimen. Nothing like a major cookie binge to help one gain clarity in one's life.

No comments: