There's high excitement in this house on the eve of Alexander's 5th birthday. He's been counting down for about 8 days now and actually got irritated with me Monday morning when I corrected his, "My birthday is tomorrow!" exclamations. As much as I may have wanted for his birthday to be "tomorrow", it just wasn't, because 3 days until my birthday minus 1 day over and done with does not get you to a birthday tomorrow. It's simple math.
With all this unbridled anticipation (and fuzzy math), I wasn't surprised to find a special birthday message on the door this morning. Alexander carefully arranged the magnetic letters on the door to say, "Happy Birthday, Alexander! Tomorrow is your birthday and I am so excited for my birthday. Okay, that's why we are having your birthday tomorrow!"
 |
| He has a way with words. :) |
1 comment:
Happy Birthday today Alexander! We love you. Ama and Ampa
Post a Comment