Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Grandparent's Day!

It's a day late and a dollar short, but the sentiment is genuine.  I got carried away this weekend cleaning and gardening and shopping and blogging and before I knew it, it was 9:46 Sunday night and all the kids were in bed!  Grandparents are a BIG DEAL in this house.  The kids get so excited when I tell them their grandparents are coming to visit or that we are going to see them.  It truly is a special relationship and although we don't live close by, you are all very close to our hearts.  Ama, Ampa, Grammee, GrandDad, Nana and PopPop, we love you and we appreciate you.

With the kids already in bed, we couldn't do the special surprise I had planned for you yesterday so we did it this morning before school.  It's a bit rough, but how can you go wrong with kids this cute?!  :)
They forgot what they were supposed to say!
Alexander struggled with this project because he couldn't smile and speak at the same time so he chose to smile.

XOXO,

Kathryn, Juliana and Alexander

3 comments:

Richard/Beverlee Lee said...

Thank you all for this adorable video wish! Their smiles by all are very contagious - thanks for brightening our day! We have the best grandkids in the world, we love and appreciate them, and love hearing from them. Thanks for doing this! I think the heading should be "It doesn't get any better than this - 3 is even better than 1 or 2!" Much Love, Grammee & GrandDad

Unknown said...

Finally remembered my log in information so I can comment too! Thank you all for thinking of us on "our" day! We love you very much. Ama and Ampa

Joan/PopPop said...

Nana is several days late and she apologizes. I love the warm, loving message from Kathryn, Juliana and Alexander and PopPop and I love you very much as well. We don't know how to do a video or we would reciprocate.