I've been perusing the many blogs out in internet-land and realize my blog doesn't have a catchy title like so many others. And, there are some really good ones out there. So I thought I'd enlist the help of my faithful readers (all three of you) to help me come up with a fun title. When I set out to begin a blog, the title in my head was, "Rants and Ravings of a Stay-at-Home-Mom". That's also the title of my first novel, but lets not put the cart before the horse. I have changed the title to "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff", but am not sure how I feel about it. Any feedback and/or suggestions would be much appreciated. I'll wait...
UPDATE: I consulted with Nate on the phone tonight about the new title for my blog. He thought I should use our motto as the title. I'm trying it out to see how I like it (so far, so good.) I updated the layout so I can add all kinds of fun stuff. I may post a poll, so make sure you vote. But, that'll be tomorrow because it's past my bedtime and we all know how well I do in the morning without my beauty rest.
2 comments:
I kind of like "Don't Sweat the Small Critters" but that's not very nice. I do like "It Could Be Worse", it's appropriate. How about "My Pork Chops Don't Talk Back"?
I love "My Pork Chops Don't Talk Back"! And you said you weren't creative. Pashaw! :)
Post a Comment