Saturday, October 28, 2006

Who let the dogs out...woof, woof, woof, woof

Yay, it's that time of year again! Both girls wanted to be dogs for Halloween as they play "doggie" every day and it was only fitting. We borrowed Kathryn's costume from a friend and I've slaved over Juliana's for the past couple weeks, finishing it just in time for their Halloween Celebration at school yesterday. They paraded outside with their classes and each class sang a song. Then, they all sang a song together. And, lo and behold, I understand now why they've been singing "Peanuuuuuuuut, peanut butter...and jelly!" in the car every day for the past month. We enjoyed the show, but were thankful when it was over because it was raining and cold. We returned to their classrooms where our darlings offered us donut holes and cider. It was a lot of fun and the girls loved their costumes.

Kathryn with two of her teachers, Mrs. Metzger and Mrs. Young

Juliana and her teachers, Miss Sheidler and Mrs. Hogue

I'll post more pictures from Halloween night when Alexander joins his sisters in puppyhood.

By the way, the title of this post is a song and it's a song that's been stuck in my head since I began typing. I just thought I'd share that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Good job on Juliana's costume. Have fun tonight!