Saturday, January 13, 2007
Alexander's first steps!
While cleaning and organizing the playroom in the basement on Wednesday, I looked at Alexander who was standing next to me...unaided. He was just standing there looking at his new Mega Blocks wagon contemplating what to disassemble next. I got so excited, I started to clap and pointed it out to Kathryn, who gleefully said, "I saw him!" We knew we wouldn't have to wait much longer for his first steps and sure enough he took one tentative step on Thursday. Last night, he took 4 steps to me from the train table in the playroom. Just now, he was cruising along the wall eyeing Juliana's brown puppy on the floor by the kitchen table and without any encouragement or ado from Nate or I, walked 6 steps to the puppy and bent down to pick it up! Hooray! Our baby is walking! It's such a big milestone, I had to share. Sadly, his attempts thus far have been so fleeting, I haven't even gone for my camera. I'll work on getting a shot to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Alexander.
Post a Comment