Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Milestone Alert: Kathryn lost her first baby tooth!

I can't believe my baby is old enough to start losing her teeth! I'm not ready! It's been loose for quite some time now and by today was hanging, literally, by a thread. She could push it all the way forward so the tooth was horizontal. Blech! The bottom of it was completely out of the gum on the right side. When she got up this morning she said it hurt right under her bottom lip. I looked in there and the bottom of her tooth had been rubbing the inside of her mouth. We had a friend over today who suggested twisting it (she has 2 older kids so I sought her wisdom on the matter.) We gave it a go tonight and out it came! Kathryn was so excited and I didn't even cry! After a few pictures and a quick phone call to tell daddy, it's safely waiting under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy. It's taken so long to come out that the new tooth is already growing in.


Is she the cutest thing ever, or what?! :)

No comments: