Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Flashback: Happy 1st Birthday, Juliana!

July 2004
Our house in Crofton, MD

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

Aw, yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! Juliana didn't disappoint with her cake. She dove right in and kept on going. She even offered her party guests a taste:

Birthday girl with daddy, Ama and Ampa.

Party guests: Aunt Fran, Grammee and Aunt Jeanne

Party guests (clockwise): Aunt Anna, Leigha, Kathryn, Becca and Sydney

Birthday girl with daddy and GrandDad

Aunt Alex and Kathryn

I'm one!!

Favorite presents: a sippy cup from Aunt KK and a box.

Juliana's first birthday was everything we hoped it would be. Lots of family and friends, food and fun. As you can see from the pictures, she very much enjoyed her cake and we finally got the reaction for which we were hoping. I can't believe that little girl in the pictures is an ornery pre-schooler now. Oh, how time flies... :)

No comments: