Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Random Fun

Alexander now pronounces Juliana: Jeweynoona. I didn't think Noona could get any cuter, but there you go.

Alexander, upon dropping a suitcase onto my foot this morning ~
Me: Ow.
A: Bless you.
Me:
A: Bless you, mommy.
Me: Thank you.
A: Eeeyuckum, mommy.

Juliana: You left the light on in the bathroom.
Me: I know, I'm not quite finished in there yet.
J: That's wasting electricity.

Juliana playing with a paper airplane: I want it to do a yoop de yoop!

Juliana telling me the name of a new friend at the playground ~
J: Her name is Yen.
Me: Oh, Yen?
J: No, Yen!
Me: Jen?
J: No, Yen!!
Me: Ummmmm....Lynn??
J: Yes, Yen! That's what I said!

Juliana to Daddy on his way to a basketball game several months ago: Have a good yuck, daddy!

Alexander on the potty yesterday ~
{After peeing in the potty} Me (clapping): Yay! You pee peed in the potty!
A (frowing): No! My wan potty!
Me: Okay, go ahead.
{Ploop.} Me (gasping): Did you poo poo in the potty?!
A: No! My wan pottyyyyy!!
Me: Okay. Go on.
{Ploop.} Me (eyebrows raised poised to celebrate):
A: NO! MY WAN POTTYYYYY!
Me: I didn't even say anything.
{Final ploop.} A (looking at me with a big grin): My finish!
Me: Yay! You pee peed and poo pooed on the potty!! Hooray! {Geesh.}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Alexander!