Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shameless Plea for a Blog Makeover

Dear SITS Sisters,

Welcome back to my blog! You requested a post about why I deserve a new blog design. Um. Yeah. Let me take you on a brief tour of my blog layout in three words: Basic Blogger Template. I'm thinking I might just qualify for this one. In the past couple weeks, I've researched at great length how to do 3-column designs, pretty backgrounds and new layouts. I've gotten all of nowhere with that (as you can plainly see). I've certainly found some great designs, but actually getting them into the code without losing my precious archives (and my mind), is overwhelming, at best. Add to the mix that with three children aged 7, almost 5 and 2 1/2, the time I spend on my blog is better spent actually blogging. So, there you have it in a nutshell. While I've done my best to spruce it up with pictures, I feel my blog speaks for itself on the merits of needing a makeover.

I've checked out Shannon's work at eightcrazydesigns and would love to be the proud winner of one of her unique and creative blog designs.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Lori :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

thanks for entering and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Great plea!!!! Good Luck!